- You do not need to be friends with everyone some people won’t like you just let it be
- Stop swearing all the time just because you think it’s what people want to hear it’s so unattractive
- There is no need to be so shy people will like you for you
- Boys are not the end of the world and they won’t make you happier with yourself
- School really will be the best time of your life so stop hating it so much
- Take more risks you fear too much
- There is no need to be so self conscious your just as good as everyone else
- Appreciate those who love you they have your best interest at heart
- Think before you act
- Stop running away I know you are scared
It’s better to cross the line and take your chances than to just stare at the line for the rest of your life.
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.- Elanor Roosevelt
Always puts me in a good mood
When a big decision arises or a life change most of you will agree that you take some time to think the decision over in your head before coming to a decision. However when you start to think about the event over and over again or you begin to think about little things it becomes a constant annoyance.
So how can you stop yourself from over thinking?
The STOP technique
This technique is used be therapists it my sound a little strange at first but it does work. Put a rubber band or an elastic bracelet on to your wrist and soon as you begin to start thinking you should snap the rubber band on your wrist.
Start a new hobby that really requires your brain to work. I started knitting and I found that because I have to concentrate so much I didn’t have to think about anything else.
If you know you are doing something to make a situation worse like checking someone’s Facebook constantly or checking your bank account. Stop doing it and replace it with something else like checking the news instead or taking a walk.
“To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini — put it on and stay strong.” – Jennifer Love Hewitt
I appologise for being so quiet over the weekend but my internet has not being working it keeps deciding to turn itself off!
Anyway I think it is working okay now so I shall be back with some more posts soon.
I hope your still interested x
Considering how long my summer is going to be I thought I better find something to do with my time. Even though I am going to have to start revising for my exams soon due to missing them because I was in hospital boo!
When I was a little girl my Nan always used to teach me how to knit and sew so I thought why not take it up again. I have always being into crafts so I thought it would be a great way to keep myself occupied without wasting my whole summer doing nothing.
So this is my first little project I will keep you updated along the way. I am knitting the blue blanket my boyfriends Aunty who is due to have a baby in August.